|Self Determination Program|
|Financial Management Services for Participants of the Self-Determination Program|
|Tracy Stein Management Services, Inc. (TSM) in accordance with the Self-Determination Program provides FMS services to safeguard your interests and manage your budgetary funds as outlined in your individual plan.|
|Once you've signed up for the service and provided TSM your approved budget and plan, the process is simple. You:
And TSM does the rest:
- Submit a completed Check Request Form along with supporting documentation to request a payment be made on your behalf.
- Here's how to complete a Check Request.
Pricing for Financial Management Services:
- TSM will process vendor invoices and check requests through the DDS eBilling System to obtain budget funds.
- Upon receipt of funds, TMS will issue payments within 3 working days.
- Monitors your budget to ensure that exependitures are within the budgeted amounts. TSM will notify everyone involved if we are unable to pay a request/bill we receive.
- Issues vendor required IRS W-9 and annual IRS required 1099 forms for any vendor paid greater than $600.00 a year.
- Maintains all documentation for a minimum of seven (7) years.
- Issues monthly reports to Service Coordinator, Broker and Participant/Family.
- Assists in verifying provider qualifications, including criminal background checks.
- 1-3 Services - $50.00 per month
- 4-6 Services - $75.00 per month
- 7+ Services - $100.00 per month
TSM provides the Participant/Family, Broker and Regional Center with monthly reports (Budget Summary, Budget Master, Actual Expenses and Monthly Status) of participants Self-Determination Budget.
- Budget Summary: summarizes total budget year to date by goal/category & service code.
- Actual Expenses: provides report of budget expenditures year to date.
- Account Status Listing: provides detail report of expenditures for the month (much like a check register).